Amadubi Rural Tourism Centre is located in Amadubi/Panijiya about 15 km from Ghatshila. Amadubi village is the home of Pyatkar artists.
Amadubi Rural Tourism Centre is managed by Kala Mandir, Bistupur in Jamshedpur.
For complete detail about this place, please visit their website –
How to Reach?
By Road – Amadubi is approx 5 km from NH33 (NH18) and 15 km from Ghatshila.
By Train – Ghatshila is the nearest big station.
Distance From –
Jamshedpur 65 km
Ghatshila Railway Station 28 km
Chakulia 25 km
Best Time to Visit (according to their website) –
– September to Mid March
Contact for Advance Booking
Address: Kalamandir CCAF, 8, 10-N Road, Bistupur, Jamshedpur-831001
Ph. No. 0657-2320109
In this video, I am visiting Amadubi Rural Tourism Centre as I had heard a lot about this place. I think I went in a bit early in the season. This place shows how rural life is in Jharkhand and gives us an opportunity to experience it.
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Đi xem vườn thú bên trong làng du lịch Mỹ Khánh Cần Thơ
- Khám phá cuộc sống người dân cồn Thới Sơn (Mỹ Tho, Tiền Giang) | Du Lịch Miền Tây Sông Nước
- Về Biển Rửa Mắt Miễn Phí | Dân Tộc Miền Núi
- DU LỊCH SEA TRAVEL II ĐỒNG HÀNH CÙNG TRƯỜNG ĐỖ HỮU PHƯƠNG THAM QUAN CẦN THƠ 1N – 24.3.2019
- Khu Dân Cư Bình Khánh Huyện Cần Giờ Tp Hồ Chí Minh | Duong Nguyen Family