Sometimes in the IELTS Speaking Part 2, you will be asked to describe a tourist attraction. This is related to, but different from, the similar tasks: describe a holiday, describe a building, and describe a place you have been to.
To describe a tourist attraction, you need to first think of an appropriate place. It could be a structure like the Eiffel Tower, a building like the Taipei 101, or a natural wonder like Victoria Falls. In my sample answer, I describe the latter.
In this video, I show you how to analyze the question, think of vocabulary, make useful notes, and then give a developed answer.
A list of vocabulary for buildings and structures:
All photos, except for those between 1:57 and 2:28, are my own. You can see more of my travel photography at www.davidswills.com.
Xem thêm bài viết khác: https://premierphuquoc.com.vn/du-lich/
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Đi xem vườn thú bên trong làng du lịch Mỹ Khánh Cần Thơ
- Khám phá cuộc sống người dân cồn Thới Sơn (Mỹ Tho, Tiền Giang) | Du Lịch Miền Tây Sông Nước
- Về Biển Rửa Mắt Miễn Phí | Dân Tộc Miền Núi
- DU LỊCH SEA TRAVEL II ĐỒNG HÀNH CÙNG TRƯỜNG ĐỖ HỮU PHƯƠNG THAM QUAN CẦN THƠ 1N – 24.3.2019
- Khu Dân Cư Bình Khánh Huyện Cần Giờ Tp Hồ Chí Minh | Duong Nguyen Family