The island nation Fiji lays in the South Pacific Ocean.
Fiji is one of the friendliest places on Earth. Within moments of arriving, you’ll hear the Fijian greeting “Bulla”, and before long, you’ll be calling it out too!
The main island Vitu Levu is home to 85 percent of Fiji’s population. Fiji’s port capital, Suva, is a city filled with colonial architecture and bustling markets.
Explore the Coral Coast, a 50-mile of stretch of beaches fringed by a coral reef that literally touches the shoreline. Inland, take in the scents of the Fiji Spice Gardens, zip-line through forests, or take a highlands adventure tour.
To explore Fiji’s smaller islands, head to Port Denarau, the gateway to the Mamanuca and Yasawa island groups. Choose from romantic 5-star hideaways, to family-friendly resorts. Dive with giant manta rays, visit local villages, and wander beaches where the only footprints will be your own.
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Đi xem vườn thú bên trong làng du lịch Mỹ Khánh Cần Thơ
- Khám phá cuộc sống người dân cồn Thới Sơn (Mỹ Tho, Tiền Giang) | Du Lịch Miền Tây Sông Nước
- Về Biển Rửa Mắt Miễn Phí | Dân Tộc Miền Núi
- DU LỊCH SEA TRAVEL II ĐỒNG HÀNH CÙNG TRƯỜNG ĐỖ HỮU PHƯƠNG THAM QUAN CẦN THƠ 1N – 24.3.2019
- Khu Dân Cư Bình Khánh Huyện Cần Giờ Tp Hồ Chí Minh | Duong Nguyen Family