How to answer IELTS Part 2 and Part 3 questions about Tourism.
Visit ielts.allearsenglish.com for the simplest and most effective IELTS strategies.
There has already been a video on this channel about the common IELTS topic of Travel.
However, there was a recent request, made by a student commenting on a video of mine, asking for more specific advice related to the topic of Tourism.
So, here you go!
Tourism could come up on IELTS Speaking Part 2, if you are asked to describe a holiday you took, or a tourist attraction in your town.
In this video, I answer the IELTS Part 2 question:
Describe a time you had difficulties as a tourist.
However, the concept of tourism- its advantages/disadvantages, its development in past, present and/or future- could be seen in Speaking Part 3 or Writing Task 2.
In this video, I answer the IELTS Speaking Part 3 question:
How has tourism changed in your city in recent years?
Please watch this video and take notes on my linking words and transition phrases, interesting vocabulary you hear, and the specific examples and details I provide.
Then, practice answering the same questions I did.
Here are some bonus Part 3 questions for you to answer:
How might tourism change in the future? (in your city, country, and world-wide)
In our online IELTS course, 3 Keys IELTS, we give you all the strategies and practice you need to score highly on all parts of the IELTS Exam.
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Đi xem vườn thú bên trong làng du lịch Mỹ Khánh Cần Thơ
- Khám phá cuộc sống người dân cồn Thới Sơn (Mỹ Tho, Tiền Giang) | Du Lịch Miền Tây Sông Nước
- Về Biển Rửa Mắt Miễn Phí | Dân Tộc Miền Núi
- DU LỊCH SEA TRAVEL II ĐỒNG HÀNH CÙNG TRƯỜNG ĐỖ HỮU PHƯƠNG THAM QUAN CẦN THƠ 1N – 24.3.2019
- Khu Dân Cư Bình Khánh Huyện Cần Giờ Tp Hồ Chí Minh | Duong Nguyen Family