We arrived to Calm Sea on 06 Feb 2017 via Vietnam Airline. We stayed for 5 nights at suit room which located on 15th floor. The hotel reception informed us the restaurant located on 13th floor, and hotel elevator final stop at 14th floor. To get up to our room, we had to climb up emergency stairwell. It was hella confused about elevator on the first day we arrived. Each morning we had to go down 2 floors by the stair to get to the restaurant for breakfast. I wonder if this hotel had a poor design or the hotel owner had superstition as 13th is a bad luck number.?? This hotel has poor laundry service. Our laundry carried out on Tuesday and returned on Wednesday night with damage item. Our laundry turned in on Wednesday morning and Thursday morning. We didn’t get it all back until Friday evening – the day before we checked out. Furthermore, we ate dinner on the 13th floor on Tuesday night. My wife and I had 5 courses dinner plus drinks. 3 out of 5 courses had food items reused from breakfast left over. The dinner cost us 758.000 VND. We felt disappoint about hotel in house restaurant, and subsequently we had our lunch and dinner else where in town
Xem thêm bài viết khác: https://premierphuquoc.com.vn/bat-dong-san/
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Mua bán nhà đất Bắc Giang được bố mẹ cho có cần sự đồng ý của bố mẹ?
- Toàn Cảnh Thực Tế Dự Án Monarchy Đà Nẵng – Căn Hộ Cao Cấp Đà Nẵng 2019
- CĂN HỘ SAIGONRES PLAZA QUẬN BÌNH THẠNH TRẢ GÓP MẶT TIỀN NGUYỄN XÍ
- Chung cư Vision 1, Trần Đại Nghĩa, Vòng Xoay An Lạc, Tân Tạo, Quận Bình Tân – Land Go Now ✔
- Căn Hộ Giá Rẻ Bình Dương Lh 0988139811