An Epic cross border Road Trip where we drove from top to the bottom of South America. We started from Cartagena, Colombia and ended in Buenos Aires, Argentina covering over 15000 km, while driving through six countries.
During these two months, we hiked the Inca trail, drove on the Salar de Uyuni salt flats, wandered through Argentina’s wine region, danced up a storm in Buenos Aires, witnessed the stunning Perito Moreno Glacier, got a tan in the Atacama Desert. If that wasn’t enough, we cruised the mystical, mysterious and the fascinating jungles of the Ecuadorian Amazon Rainforests.
Here’s a glimpse into all the fun and adventure we had during those two months.
If you too would like to experience the thrill of driving through beautiful countries, then contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or visit www.adventuresoverland.com
Follow us on Social Media to stay updated on our upcoming expeditions and some interesting behind the scenes.
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Đi xem vườn thú bên trong làng du lịch Mỹ Khánh Cần Thơ
- Khám phá cuộc sống người dân cồn Thới Sơn (Mỹ Tho, Tiền Giang) | Du Lịch Miền Tây Sông Nước
- Về Biển Rửa Mắt Miễn Phí | Dân Tộc Miền Núi
- DU LỊCH SEA TRAVEL II ĐỒNG HÀNH CÙNG TRƯỜNG ĐỖ HỮU PHƯƠNG THAM QUAN CẦN THƠ 1N – 24.3.2019
- Khu Dân Cư Bình Khánh Huyện Cần Giờ Tp Hồ Chí Minh | Duong Nguyen Family