I hope you will enjoy this little 8 minute tour of a garden that I completed in 2011. It is dedicated to my beloved wife, Ann, who suffered a severe stroke in July, 2009. She is living at home and can visit her garden each day. It is uplifting! Not only can one intake the fragrances, but also the birds come to the feeders, and stereo music encompasses this garden. It is hard to believe that such a garden can be built and survive in Central Texas!
All roses are in pots. Soil is critical. We purchased it from The Natural Gardener, We love Rosemania on the Internet, and they have just about everything you would need to grow roses. Yes, they have to be sprayed! Fertilizer is pretty simple. We use an 8 month slow release Osmocote fertilizer with the addition of Ironite which has trace elements. Some roses have been growing in these pots for more than 25 years! Our tallest rose is “Firefighter” which has grown to 9 feet tall this year. Thanks to my friend, Santos Sanchez who did a huge amount of the building from my designs.
To Ann, you darling, I hope you will continue to enjoy your garden each day. That is all we have, day by day.
Xem thêm bài viết khác: https://premierphuquoc.com.vn/du-lich/
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Đi xem vườn thú bên trong làng du lịch Mỹ Khánh Cần Thơ
- Khám phá cuộc sống người dân cồn Thới Sơn (Mỹ Tho, Tiền Giang) | Du Lịch Miền Tây Sông Nước
- Về Biển Rửa Mắt Miễn Phí | Dân Tộc Miền Núi
- DU LỊCH SEA TRAVEL II ĐỒNG HÀNH CÙNG TRƯỜNG ĐỖ HỮU PHƯƠNG THAM QUAN CẦN THƠ 1N – 24.3.2019
- Khu Dân Cư Bình Khánh Huyện Cần Giờ Tp Hồ Chí Minh | Duong Nguyen Family